Tuesday, May 19, 2009

No, We Do Not Look Alike

So, for those of you who have not met my sisters and brother, first let me start with my triplet siblings, Courtney and Kyle. We look nothing alike! I am 4'11, Courtney is 5'10, and Kyle is 5'3. Courtney and I have blue eyes and brown hair and Kyle has black hair and brown eyes. See for yourself... (Kyle's picture is a little blurry)




Next is Kelsey, my little sister. She is just about 4 years younger than me. We could pass for twins.



Here is a picture of us. Kelsey wore my prom dress her sophomore year of high school because she got invited by friends. Here is her in it... and then me in it...







She was 15 (on the left) and I was 16 (on the right)


So, there ya go... my triplet siblings and I do not look much alike while my little sister and I do!!

2 comments:

  1. YES -- Short Stack of Pancakes! -- Love the Blog Name -- Keep them coming....

    ReplyDelete