We left Friday night and set up for camp and roasted marshmellows on the campfire. Saturday morning I was the first camper up! I ate breakfast, went running, went for a cool down walk, and showered before anyone else got up!! When I camp I like to get up early... 7am. I ran down to the beach and it was beautiful.
On Saturday myself, Kelsey, and Katie had to come back home to go to my cousin Morgan's bridal shower so we missed most of the day but my parents came back out with us and enjoyed the fire.
Sunday was the best day. Jenny and I went for another run to the beach. Then we played dodgeball with all the kids!!! It was girls vs. boys... the girls won the first game and the boys won the second leaving us at a tie breaker... it was down to two boys and one girl and the girls lost... boo! After dinner we played wiffle ball... and all the little kids (ages 1 - 3) decided to play in the outfield!! It was a lot of fun!
More camping trips to come. Especially the 10 day trip to Wellesely Island in August!!!!






boys rule, girls drool
ReplyDeleteNothing like a campfire on the beach! Happy summer!
ReplyDelete